One of the most remarkable things of Marbella are the life and atmosphere you can find throughout the year, but in summer it grows a lot of. One of this reasons are the famous Starlite Festival, an event that every year it is celebrated in Marbella.
¿What is Starlite Festival?
Starlite Festival is the best boutique festival you can find in Europe. Music, gastronomy, culture and the best ambient is what it breathes in this incredible festival.
Starlite Festival is celebrated in the Nagüele quarry, an outdoor rock amphitheater, surrounded by vegetation that makes the Starlite experience truly unique.
One of the Starlite Festival targets is that you enjoy the funniest unique concerts in the best place, without worrying for nothing more. Starlite allows a complete experience, where you can enjoy the concerts and also you can dinner in a gourmet restaurante o sit in an exclusive table in the Sessions zone to enjoy the DJs after the concert.
¿When its celebrated?
Starlite Festival is the longest music festival in Europe, with almost 50 days of music. It begins on July 5th with Manuel Carrasco on the headline and ends the August 23 with Siempre Así.
¿Which Artist you can see?
A great number of artist act in the Starlite Festival and all of them are delighted with the treatment and the atmosphere that is breathed in Marbella.
Also every year its celebrated the Starlite Gala, presented by Antonio Banderas and Sandra García-Sanjuán. A benefic event where the solidary work of those who have made the cause of others their own is rewarded.
Here you can find the list of artist and the date when you can see them.
- Manuel Carrasco → July 1st y August 20th.
- Juanes → July 6th
- Nicky Jam → July 10th
- The Beach Boys → July 11th
- Il Divo → July 12th
- Maluma → July 13th
- Kool & The Gang → July 16th
- Abba The Concert → July 17th
- Noche Movida → July 18th
- Juan Magán → July 18th and August 5th and 13th
- Jamie Cullum → July 19th
- Supertramp’s Roger Hodgson → July 20th
- Eros Ramzzotti → July 21th
- Sting → July 23th
- Hohn Legend → July 24th
- Diana Krall → July 25th
- Don Patricio → July 26th
- Raphael → July 27th
- Ben Harper & Innocent Criminals → July 28th
- Taburete → July 29th
- Trapical Minds → July 29th
- Melendi → July 30th
- Pablo López → July 31th and August 19th
- Don Omar → August 1th
- Bertín Osborne / Pitingo → August 2nd
- Luis Fonsi → August 3rd
- James Rhodes & Katie Melua →August 5th
- David Bisbal → August 6th
- Sidecars & Divicio → August 7th
- Ketama → August 8th
- Miguel Poveda → August 9th
- Andrés Martín → August 10th
- Morat →August 12th
- Jason Derulo → August 13th
- Manzanero & Mocedades → August 14th
- Oro Viejo by Dj Nano → August 14th
- José Mercé & Tomatito → August 15th
- Jessie J → August 16th
- Los Morancos → August 17th
- Juan Peña & Adosvelas → August 21th
- God Save The Queen → August 22th
- Siempre Así → August 23th
If you want to enjoy the Starlite Festival and you’re looking a place to stay, Sagesa Holidays has many apartments available, so that never will a problem. ¿What are you waiting for to enjoy a real summer of music?