Although in our country at Christmas it is winter and our head is cold and snowy, we can choose destinations characterized by its Mediterranean climate and make the cold leave our life at this time, being able to enjoy it much more. Yes, we talk about Marbella. This amazing city will make you live a unique and different Christmas.
During this date Marbella shines with its own light. And it is that wherever you go, you will see shop windows that are characterized by their joy, as well as sidewalks, roundabouts and hanging baskets that have red Easter flowers.
Marbella at Christmas has incredible events and shows that are worth seeing, the main ones being the following:
- Your route of nativity scenes (specifically 8) in the Alameda Park, where we can also buy roasted chestnuts, hot waffles and other whims that we give ourselves on these dates. In addition, on December 12, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., a Christmas nativity contest will take place to promote the cultural manifestations of roots and popular tradition of Marbella.
In addition, there will be a living Bethlehem performed on December 17. It will have two sessions, one at 12 noon and one at 4 pm.
- Christmas dioramas exhibition and Expo Click fair. Enjoy every day from 11.00 to 22.00 of the Exhibition of dioramas with the representation of Christmas themes and your favorite characters, enjoying movies like Star Wars, Harry Potter and other Walt Disney.
- Street concerts.
- Christmas decoration and lighting. Marbella is synonymous with happiness and joy, and Christmas even more, since since November this city is illuminated with beautiful Christmas lights (more than 500 arches of lights and 4 Christmas trees adorned with garlands). In addition to bright lighting accompanied by choirs of Christmas carols, Christmas markets, good food and many events. Of course, you can enjoy the light and music show held at the Alameda Park. It will be held at 7:00 p.m. every day. And on weekends there will also be another at 8.30pm.
- Christmas carols. Attend the Christmas carol contest held in the old town on December 15 at 10.00 in the Church Square.
- Bonus of the top 40. On December 30 there will be a Gymkana de Cadena SER where all the streets of the city will be crossed and prizes valued in thousands of euros will be distributed.
- Kings Parade. On January 4 the kings of the East will arrive in Marbella by boat going to the church square on foot. On January 5, they will carry out the traditional walk through the streets of the city center, giving away candies and sweets, to subsequently distribute the gifts to children who have behaved well.
These and many other events will make you not want Christmas to end and stay forever in Marbella.
But where do I stay?
Accommodation is not a problem. Come alone or accompanied, we have different options for you.
Are you coming to discover Marbella with us?